Submitted by: Jennifer Schoenberger
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 – 9 x 13 inch pan
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 small box white chocolate instant pudding
1 small box vanilla instant pudding
1 cup nuts, any variety (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except nuts.
- Grease 9×13 pan.
- Dust pan with 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and remaining sugar.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
From Jennifer Schoenberger: “The nuts can be mixed in, sprinkled on the bottom and/or added to the top before baking. White chocolate chips would make a good addition to this recipe.”