“My dad loves peanut butter so this is what he likes on Father’s Day!”
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 pancakes
1 cup pancake mix
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup water
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix and starter.
- Stir until combined.
- Add water until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Do not over mix the batter.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle to medium high heat.
- Spray with a light coating of cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot pan.
- Flip pancake when bubbles start to form on the top.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
From Rachael Barna: “Flip the pancakes gently and be careful not to let them get too brown before flipping or they will get too soft.”