“Gorgeous swirls of butterscotch, chocolate and white chocolate in an Amish Friendship Bread variation you’ll love!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60-80 minutes
Yield: 1 Bundt cake
2 cups Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup canola oil
1 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
1 small box instant white chocolate pudding mix
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
2 cups Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except for the butterscotch pudding mix and Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter.
- Divide the batter in two equal parts in two bowls.
- Leave one as is and add one box of butterscotch pudding to the other.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Pour half the white batter into the pan and top with half the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter together with knife.
- Add the two cups of chocolate batter, rest of the white batter and then the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter again with knife.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
L to R: (c) May Naing Made With Love