This Caramel Apple Amish Friendship Bread is a throwback to your childhood.
Think summer-time fairs.
Pair it with a Caramel Glaze for a grown-up version of those candied apples we loved so much. It’s a denser bread with a slightly chewy crust.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.