1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
2/3 cup oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup milk
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 small box of instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans and dust with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and top batter with any remaining cocoa-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.