This May we celebrate the mothers in our lives, and I have a giveaway that I think you’re going to love! ♥
I’m a fan of good Bundt pans, especially the minis that let you create several giftable treats at once. I’m also a fan of Nordic Ware, because the quality of their pans are fantastic (and no, this isn’t a sponsored plug! I just really like them!).
So from May 1 through May 19 I am giving away this gorgeous pan. There are two ways to score entries (max four entries per person):
- What would you bake? (1) Search our Recipe Box and (2) leave a comment on the recipe you would bake for someone on Mother’s Day. Then (3) come back here and tell us which recipe you left a comment on!
- Triple your luck! If you pre-order or buy a copy of Amish Friendship Bread Recipes with a Twist, our new cookbook, just email your receipt to fbkitchen *at* gmail.com and you’ll get THREE entries (you were going to buy it anyway, right? 😉). Did I mention it’s 20% off? This is a cookbook you’ll want to keep forever since it’s filled with tons of creative ways to use your Amish Friendship Bread starter: biscotti, scones, artisan sourdough loaves, crackers, biscuits, rolls, and more! Includes some recipes not on the website, like our amazing Amish Friendship Bread granola bars. Order for your Kindle here or as a PDF here.
Here are the details for you bakeware geeks:
- Heavy cast aluminum for even heating and exceptional durability
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick cleanup
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Made in the USA
Because of the creative nature of this book and giveaway, I’ll be making slips for qualified entries and pulling a winner from a cookie jar on May 20! Check back here for the winner here.
This giveaway ends on Friday, May 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be drawn from all qualified entries (all entries will be verified). US residents only, 18 years and up. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS ANN THOMPSON! CONGRATULATIONS, ANN, AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!