“Nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate in each brownie bite.”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Yield: 36 mini muffins
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1/4 cup of cocoa
1 small box chocolate instant pudding
6 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients as listed except the last three.
- Line mini muffin tins with muffin liners or grease each muffin tin.
- Pour the batter evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie comes out almost clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then use your finger or a wooden spoon handle to make a well into the center of the brownie.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter into the well.
- Top brownie with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
When you make the well, be careful not to go to the bottom of the brownies.
L to R: (c) Susan Buetow | Scraps of Life