“Enjoy this bread with your morning cup of coffee!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50-55 minutes
Yield: 2 loaves
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons International Cafe Mocha Mix
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
2 small boxes instant cream cheese pudding or cheesecake pudding mix
1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a 1/2 cup sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar on the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool.
For an extra special treat, stir in 2-3 tablespoons of the International Cafe Mocha Mix into a buttercream frosting and frost the bread once cooled.
L to R: (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen; (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen; (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen