Recipe at a Glance
- add 1 cup white chocolate chips
- add chocolate milk
- add Kahlua or any coffee liqueur
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup chocolate milk
1/3 cup Kahlua or coffee liqueur
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons instant coffee
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Mocha Whipped Cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cocoa mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.