Submitted by: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Image (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen
“This frosting is perfect for the Hazelnut Cappuccino Amish Friendship Bread.”
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
1/4 cup butter plus 1 tablespoon, room temperature
1/2 cup Nutella Hazelnut spread
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon International Cafe Toasted Hazelnut Cappuccino Mix
- In a large bowl, mix butter and Nutella with electric mixer. Add in vanilla.
- Gradually add powered sugar, one cup at a time, beating on medium speed.
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often.
- Add milk and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Right before using the frosting, hand stir in the hazelnut mix.
This is just enough frosting to frost each layer of the Hazelnut Cappuccino Amish Friendship Bread Cake. Double the recipe if you want to frost the sides.