Submitted by: Debbi Smith | Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yield: 2 – 8 x 8 cakes
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 small boxes of cheesecake pudding
1 can of strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven 400° F.
- Spray cooking spray on two 8 x 8 pans.
- Combine all ingredients except for the pie filling.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Gently drizzle half of strawberry filling on each pan.
- Swirl into the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
For a bigger strawberry flavor punch, try making a homemade strawberry sauce using real strawberries.