Summer is officially here! Here are seven of our favorite summertime Amish Friendship Bread recipes so you can keep the good times rolling.
1. FOR YOUR SUMMER CELEBRATION: STRAWBERRY LIMEADE AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD CAKE
Wow your summer party guests with this work of Amish Friendship Bread art. Strawberries and lime pair together to make a bright summertime treat.
2. FOR THE SUMMER EVENINGS: AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD PEACH COBBLER
This melt-in-your-mouth Amish Friendship Bread cobbler is summer in one sweet, tangy bite.
3. PERFECT FOR THOSE HOT AFTERNOONS: AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
What could be better on a summer day than a fresh ice cream sandwich made from scratch? Cool off with this fun recipe shared by Kitchen Friend Susan Walker.
4. A SNACK FOR YOUR SUMMERTIME ADVENTURE: BLUEBERRY MANGO AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD
The blueberries and mangoes in this recipe pair perfectly to create a treat worthy of any summer picnic.
5. FOR YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY PARTY: AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD FOURTH OF JULY BUNDT CAKE
Celebrate your Fourth of July in style with this explosion of color and flavor shared with us by Kitchen Friend, Denise Coard.
6. ENJOY THIS SEASON TO THE FULLEST: AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD PIE CRUST
The season of berries, cherries, and peaches is here! What to do with all that fruit? Kitchen Friend, Jennifer Werth’s, recipe for Amish Friendship Bread Pie Crust might just come to your rescue.
7. DESSERT FOR THE FAMILY: BERRY CHEESECAKE AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD
The combination of strawberries and blueberries give this recipe a punch of summer flavor.