“A light and creamy cake! Share it at your next book club or tea party!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Yield: 1 Bundt cake
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 box Royal flan pudding mix
3 tablespoons International Cafe Vanilla Caramel Latte mix
1/2 cup caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients up to the flour.
- Separate the batter evenly into two bowls.
- Add Latte mix and flan mix into one of the bowls, reserving the flan liquid caramel.
- Grease and lightly flour a Bundt pan.
- Add the vanilla batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle caramel bits and liquid caramel on top of batter.
- Add the caramel batter on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and top with vanilla glaze.
L to R: (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen