“A quick and easy double chocolate chip recipe kids and adults will love!”
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 muffins
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup chocolate chips
1/1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients and mix well.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- Fill muffin cups halfway.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
From Anne: “This recipe will make 24 cupcakes or 12 cupcakes and one loaf of bread. Bake the bread for 45 minutes. If you use the jumbo muffin tins, plan on cooking for 45 minutes. Chocolate muffins are pretty heavy, but these are perfect!”
L to R: (c) Andrea | The Hall of Dickson;