Fall is in the air, and it’s time to kick up your Amish Friendship Bread baking! Whether it’s for your family (and a neighbor), or your co-workers (and a friend), take a couple hours off this month to find a favorite Amish Friendship Bread recipe and share it with someone.
As you know, most recipes in our Recipe Box yield two loaves: one for you, and one to share. So I’m going to keep that same spirit with this giveaway … This month, I am giving away not one, but TWO mini loaf baking pans. One is for our winner, and one is for the winner to give to a friend!
Here are the deets:
- One winner will receive a non-stick, 8-well mini loaf pan, PLUS a second loaf pan to give to a friend.
- IMPORTANT: To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below with (1) a link (you must provide the link so it’s easy for other people to check it out) to a recipe in the Recipe Box that you would make with these pans, AND (2) who you would share the prize with, if you won.
- In fairness to the participants taking the time to enter this giveaway properly, comments that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified and their entries, no matter how friendly or nice, will be deleted. I’m sorry to have to include this, but I know it’s frustrating for entrants to see the comment stream clogged up with entries that do not meet giveaway guidelines.
- Only one entry per person. US residents only, but everyone is encouraged to enter. If an international winner is pulled, the giveaway of the loaf pans will forfeit to a new winner but the international winner will receive our e-cookbook bundle as a thank you.
- Winner will be drawn at random from qualified comments below.
- Winner will be contacted via the email address provided (for your own security, do NOT include your email in the comment section) and will have one week to claim the giveaway or another name will be selected. Please be sure to whitelist our email address: fbkitchen -at- gmail -dot- com so we don’t get sent to your spam/junk folder.
- Giveaway begins October 18, 2018 and ends on 12:00 pm noon EST on Monday, November 5, 2018.
As we near the end of 2018, take a moment to think about how your actions can help make the world a better place, and someone’s day a little brighter. Can you say one kind word to a stranger today? Just one kind word. Because think about how AMAZING it would be if 15 total strangers said something kind to YOU today, or EVERY DAY.
It’s the little things that can make a big difference. Have a great month baking and good luck!
This giveaway is now closed. The winner is #28, Stephanie Dean. Congratulations, Stephanie!