Raise your hand if you like mini muffins! (We do, we do!) From now until noon on Friday, March 25, 2011, you could win this Silicone Solutions 12 cup mini muffin pan. If you haven’t tried silicone yet, it’s a wonderful addition to your traditional bakeware collection! The winner will have their choice of red, blue or black.
- 12 Cup Mini Muffin Non-Stick Pan
- 16 x 18 x 1.2 inches
- Easy to clean finish; baked goods are easily and quickly released
- Heat resistant up to 500F and is microwave and freezer safe
- Silicone cooks evenly and is perfect for cake, brownies, muffins, cupcakes, meatloaf and more
- Made from FDA food grade silicone and is stain and odor resistant
- Retains shape during and after cooking
- Cooking times may be slightly shorter and temperatures slightly less than with ordinary baking pans
- Dishwasher safe/rinses clean
All you have to do is visit Darien’s Amazon page for her upcoming novel, Friendship Bread, and if you like what you see with the reviews, synopsis, and excerpt, please “Like” the Amazon page then come and leave a comment below letting us know that you’ve liked it (and if it’s not your cup of tea, that’s okay too!). Oh, and I’d love to know where you’re from!
Here’s the link (it’ll open in another window so you can also stay on this page):
Thank you for helping me spread the word about Friendship Bread: A Novel! Giveaway ends Friday on March 25, 2011 at 12:00 pm (noon) PST. Good luck!
This contest is now closed! The winner of this contest is Jackie Brewington from Lumberton, North Carolina. Congratulations, Jackie!