Got milk? This recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Amish Friendship Bread, submitted by Kitchen Friend Tina Butler, is a childhood favorite reinvented.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Got milk? This recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Amish Friendship Bread childhood favorite reinvented, Amish Friendship Bread style!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!