This 26-page planner and recipe guide is a great way to keep track of when you need to feed your Amish Friendship Bread starter, organize your baking schedule, and try a bunch of different recipes without much fuss. It’s a great tool for beginners to help jumpstart your AFB journey, and an essential organizer for experienced AFB bakers who like to stay organized and want to stay on track with your starter.
There are three parts to this planner and recipe guide:
- Starter preparation (making and maintaining your starter)
- Baking schedule (using the original Amish Friendship Bread recipe as a base, and then planning your baking and starter maintenance for a couple of months)
- Fifty “At a Glance” recipes (quick and easy substitutions, additions or deletions of the original recipe)
Inside you’ll find two schedules: a 10-Day Feeding Schedule (if you just want to go through the process once) or a Continuous Feeding Schedule (if you bake regularly and want to keep a starter on your counter), plus calendars so you can keep track of feeding and baking days. Print out the schedules as many times as you need!
A little planning goes a long way … make 2020 the year you share what you have with family and friends!
- Click on “Add to Cart” above.
- Complete check-out information.
- Immediately after check-out, you’ll receive a confirmation with an immediate download link.
- You’ll also receive an email with the download link. If you don’t see it in your in box, please check your Junk or Spam folders. Please whitelist order [at] friendshipbreadkitchen [dot] com.