Ever have a hankering for Amish Friendship Bread, only to find you don’t have the right ingredients in your pantry?
I’ve got your back!
I’ve put together a pantry checklist to make sure you have what you need whenever you want to bake a loaf and share it with others. Just click on the image to download the Essential Amish Friendship Bread Pantry Checklist (PDF). Prefer an image? Download it as a JPEG.
1. Click on the image.
2. Hover your cursor over the file and right click.
3. Choose “Export as PDF” from your browser’s window (Safari) or right click and choose “Save As” (Chrome). In Windows, right click and choose “Save Target As” and select the location on your computer you would like to save the file.
1. For PDF’s, you can print directly from your browser.
2. For JPEG’s, the image will be too small if you print from your browser. Instead, follow the directions above to save the file first.
3. Choose “Scale to Fit” to ensure it prints properly for your paper size.