This Dark Chocolate Espresso Glaze pairs beautifully with the our many chocolate Amish Friendship Bread recipes. Thanks to Lucia Ciattaglia for submitting this delicious recipe!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
This Dark Chocolate Espresso Glaze pairs beautifully with the our many chocolate Amish friendship bread recipes.
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Fold into chocolate and stir until creamy.
- Put in refrigerator for 25 minutes to cool, the use a spatula to frost the cake or bread.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!