This Dark Chocolate Espresso Glaze pairs beautifully with the our many chocolate Amish Friendship Bread recipes. Thanks to Lucia Ciattaglia for submitting this delicious recipe!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Dark Chocolate Espresso Glaze
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Fold into chocolate and stir until creamy.
- Put in refrigerator for 25 minutes to cool, the use a spatula to frost the cake or bread.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!