I’ve been making this super easy vanilla frosting for the past seven years to top who-knows-how-many Amish Friendship Breads, but it’s not until now that I’ve finally added it to the Recipe Box. It’s a keeper, so have it handy whenever you’re baking.
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar sifted
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Using a hand or stand mixer, combine sugar and butter and beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and whipping cream. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute or until smooth and fluffy.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!