This Caramel Apple Amish Friendship Bread is a throwback to your childhood. Think summer-time fairs, Halloween, leaf-raking parties, candied apples. It’s the kind of recipe that tastes amazing straight out of the oven, generously drizzled with our caramel glaze, and tastes even better the next day.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!