This Caramel Apple Amish Friendship Bread is a throwback to your childhood. Think summer-time fairs, Halloween, leaf-raking parties, candied apples. It’s the kind of recipe that tastes amazing straight out of the oven, generously drizzled with our caramel glaze, and tastes even better the next day.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Caramel Apple Amish Friendship Bread with Caramel Glaze
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!