- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water plus extra as needed
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add in 1 cup of confectioners sugar, 2 tablespoons of water and a teaspoon of maple extract. Stir until smooth, adding water as necessary.
- Take off heat and once it is slightly cooled, spoon onto the already cooled biscotti.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped pecans.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!