This is the Amish Friendship Bread cookie recipe that people love, because not only does it make a soft and chewy cookie, but it makes A LOT of them. This is one of those great recipes to keep on hand whenever you have some extra starter to spare, because in this case, a little goes a LONG way!
This recipe is super versatile, and I hope you have a lot of fun with it. If you’ve tried this recipe and loved it, snap a pic and send it in. Take a look at what other members of the Friendship Bread Kitchen community came up with:
Amish Friendship Bread Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F (176° C).
- Cream starter, butter, shortening, and sugars.
- Beat in the eggs, one by one, then add remaining ingredients.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
>> Have you tried this recipe? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!