Pass the milk, please. Kitchen Friend Was Chan submitted this wonderful recipe for Amish Friendship Bread Molasses Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies cookies.
Amish Friendship Bread Molasses Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix together the starter, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-held mixer to cream the butter and sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add in the ingredients of the medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine the flour, salt, and oats, and add to the cookie batter. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the batter and mix until just combined.
- Drop generous tablespoons of the cookie dough onto a lined cookie sheet. Press the tops of the dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the middle rack at for 10-13 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!