A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Pass the milk, please. Kitchen Friend Was Chan submitted this wonderful recipe for Amish Friendship Bread Molasses Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies cookies.
Amish Friendship Bread Molasses Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix together the starter, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-held mixer to cream the butter and sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add in the ingredients of the medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine the flour, salt, and oats, and add to the cookie batter. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the batter and mix until just combined.
- Drop generous tablespoons of the cookie dough onto a lined cookie sheet. Press the tops of the dough to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the middle rack at for 10-13 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!