You can’t beat a classic combination! This recipe combines chocolate and peanut better to create an Amish Friendship Bread recipe that is rich and moist. Chocolate Peanut Butter Amish Friendship Bread makes the perfect after-school snack.
Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans and dust with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and top batter with any remaining cocoa-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!