These cupcakes are full of cherry flavor! Sprinkle a few white chocolate chips on the frosting and you will have the perfect Valentine’s treat for a classroom party.
The cherry Jell-O in this recipe dresses up these Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes with a bright, cheery color with a sugary, sweet crunch.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
The cherry Jell-O in this recipe dresses up these Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes Jell-O Cupcakes with a bright, cheery color with a sugary, sweet crunch.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Line cupcake tins with paper cups or grease wells and dust with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into cupcake wells.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Top cooled cupcakes with a fluffy mound of buttercream frosting.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!