This Coconut Pineapple Amish Friendship Bread recipe, submitted by Kitchen Friend Elizabeth Smithson, is a fun, tropical twist!
Coconut Pineapple Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!