This Coriander, Sweet Basil and Sea Salt Amish Friendship Bread is a delicious blend of sweet and salty.
Pro Tip: Use dried fresh basil for the best flavor, and sprinkle extra sugar and sea salt after the loaves come out of the oven.
Thanks to Kitchen Friend Michelle Lee for sharing this recipe and photo with us!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Coriander, Sweet Basil and Sea Salt Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a sugar and sea salt mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle with more sugar and sea salt.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!