Add a little punch to your Amish Friendship Bread with this Southern Comfort Double Chocolate Chip Amish Friendship Bread variation! This recipe was adapted from David Steiner at Javaloha.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Southern Comfort Double Chocolate Chip Amish Friendship Bread
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 shots Southern Comfort
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Southern Comfort Glaze
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Once cool, drizzle Southern Comfort Glaze over bread.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!