Add a little punch to your Amish Friendship Bread with this Southern Comfort Double Chocolate Chip Amish Friendship Bread variation! This recipe was adapted from David Steiner at Javaloha.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Add a little punch to your Amish Friendship Bread with this Southern Comfort Double Chocolate Chip Amish Friendship Bread variation!
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 shots Southern Comfort
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Southern Comfort Glaze
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Once cool, drizzle Southern Comfort Glaze over bread.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!