Lemon lovers will appreciate this simple sugar-free recipe for our Lemon Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread.
While this recipe does produce two loaves of bread, they are smaller than the standard recipe loaves and do require a shorter bake time. You can also dress this up with some poppy seeds or increase the amount of lemon rind or lemon extract to boost the lemon-y flavor.
Lemon Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!