This recipe for Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread was submitted by Kitchen Friend May Naing and is a surefire favorite for chocolate lovers everywhere!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and sprinkle with sugar on top.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!