This recipe for Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread was submitted by Kitchen Friend May Naing and is a surefire favorite for chocolate lovers everywhere!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
This recipe for Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread is a surefire favorite for chocolate lovers everywhere!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and sprinkle with sugar on top.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!