This fun Girl Scout Thin Mint Amish Friendship Bread recipe takes a favorite cookie and turns it into some serious chocolate goodness with just a hint of mint.
Girl Scout Thin Mint Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed. Save ¼ cup crushed cookies.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cocoa mixture and crushed cookies on top of bread.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!