A quick and easy clotted cream recipe by Kitchen Friend Stacey Doyle. Pair it with these Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Amish Friendship Bread Scones.
Friendship Bread Kitchen: Stacey Doyle + Friendship Bread Kitchen
Add a dollop of this clotted cream aside any Amish Friendship Bread scone.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- scant ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablesppon confectioners' sugar, sifted
- In a large mixing bow, pour in the cream and whisk for 2-3 minutes or until the cream has stiff peaks.
- Sift in the sugar then add the sour cream. Continue whisking until well incorporated.
- Keep covered and chilled until ready to serve.
>> Have you tried this recipe? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!