Amish Friendship Bread (Sugar-Free)
Friendship Bread Kitchen: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Yields: 2 loaves
Looking for something to bake, but trying to cut out sugar? We've got you covered. This sweet, Sugar-Free Amish Friendship Bread has a moist, cheesecake texture without the sugar overload.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Sugar-free vanilla instant pudding can also be used in this recipe; however, the cheesecake flavor seems to produce a more moist bread.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!