A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which may support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Looking for something to bake, but trying to cut out sugar? We’ve got you covered. This sweet, low-sugar Amish Friendship Bread uses sugar-free ingredients to yield a moist, cheesecake texture without the sugar overload.
Sugar-free vanilla instant pudding can also be used in this recipe; however, the cheesecake flavor seems to produce a more moist bread.
Amish Friendship Bread (Low Sugar)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!