These sweet Amish Friendship Bread Cinnamon Apple Muffins are a perfect mid-morning snack for kids and adults! This recipe was submitted to us by Kitchen Friend Catie LaRocca. Thank you, Catie!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Apple Cinnamon Spice Amish Friendship Bread Muffins
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup natural apple sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add and mix all the ingredients until just blended.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- While muffins are still hot, but cool enough to handle, press muffin tops into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Cool muffins on a wire rack.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!