This recipe for Apricot Amish Friendship bread was shared with us by Kitchen Friend Linda Delescale and is a wonderful, sweet and spicy variation.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Apricot Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large bowl, add starter, oil, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, caradmon, baking soda, salt and instant pudding mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Add in the apricot jam and the dried apricots.
- Grease 2 loafs pans.
- Dust the greased pans with half of a mixture of ½ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon ginger and ¼ teaspoon cardamom.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!