Kick your Amish Friendship Bread up a notch with this sweet and simple recipe for Blueberry Mango Amish Friendship Bread.
We love this moist, flavorful recipe–the blueberries and mango pair perfectly, and plump up nicely during baking. Let bread cool before slicing.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Blueberry Mango Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!