Grab the Kahlua! This recipe for rich and moist Mocha Fudge Amish Friendship Bread Cake goes great with a steamy cup of coffee.
Brighten up this rich, decadent cake with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Kitchen Friend Diane Siniscalchi got creative with the flavors of this recipe: “I used only one box of the pudding and the moistness was just right. I used Kahlua instead of coffee. All of the flavors worked well together. I didn’t mix the cocoa with sugar to dust the pan. Therefore, it was a little messy handling the baked bread but didn’t in any way affect the taste. I will most definitely be baking this again, and this time I will mix sugar with the cocoa.”
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Mocha Fudge Amish Friendship Bread Cake
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!