Grab the Kahlua! This recipe for rich and moist Mocha Fudge Amish Friendship Bread Cake goes great with a steamy cup of coffee.
Brighten up this rich, decadent cake with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Kitchen Friend Diane Siniscalchi got creative with the flavors of this recipe: “I used only one box of the pudding and the moistness was just right. I used Kahlua instead of coffee. All of the flavors worked well together. I didn’t mix the cocoa with sugar to dust the pan. Therefore, it was a little messy handling the baked bread but didn’t in any way affect the taste. I will most definitely be baking this again, and this time I will mix sugar with the cocoa.”
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
This recipe for rich and moist Mocha Fudge Amish Friendship Bread Cake goes great with a steamy cup of coffee.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cold brewed coffee
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1-2 small boxes chocolate fudge instant pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!