This recipe for Cardamom Amish Friendship Bread is a fresh twist on the classic loaf recipe submitted by Donna Bennet Bania. Bake this recipe and fill your house with the sweet smell of cardamom.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
This recipe for Cardamom Amish Friendship Bread is a fresh twist on the classic loaf and will fill your house with the sweet smell of cardamon.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cardamom.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!