This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, the Friendship Bread Kitchen may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Use this Mint Glaze to top off any of our Amish Friendship Bread recipes, especially these White Chocolate Mint Amish Friendship Bread Scones. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Cheryl Wilson for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- ¼ cup fresh mint tea
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- To make mint tea, use fresh or dried mint and steep in hot water for 5 minutes or longer.
- Combine ingredients with a fork.
- Drizzle glaze over warm pastry.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!