Use this Mint Glaze to top off one of our Amish Friendship Bread recipes! Thanks to Kitchen Friend Cheryl Wilson for sharing this recipe with us.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Use this Mint Glaze to top off one of our Amish Friendship Bread recipes!
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- ¼ cup fresh mint tea
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- To make mint tea, use fresh or dried mint and steep in hot water for 5 minutes or longer.
- Combine ingredients with a fork.
- Drizzle glaze over warm pastry.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!