This recipe for Date and Pecan Amish Friendship Bread Scones was submitted by Kitchen Friend Suzy and makes the perfect teatime snack. These scones also taste wonderful the next day, toasted and served with cream cheese or honey butter.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
This recipe for Date and Pecan Amish Friendship Bread Scones makes the perfect teatime snack.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix starter with butter and stir into dry sifted ingredients.
Form into a ball and then flatten to about an 1½" thick.
- Cut into 8 triangles.
- Place wedges 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!