Rich and decadent, this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cherry Amish Friendship Bread is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. Dust this bread with powdered sugar for a fun and festive look!
Kitchen Friend Tina Levesque took a sweeter approach to this recipe: “Substitute 1 jar of maraschino cherries for the 1 cup of dried cherries.”
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Rich and decadent, this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cherry Amish Friendship Bread is a chocolate lover's dream come true. Dust this bread with powdered sugar for a fun and festive look!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cocoa mixture on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!