Chocolate and mint are made for one another in this recipe! There’s nothing better than a slice of Chocolate Mint Amish Friendship Bread after dinner.
For a recipe that tastes even more like Andes Mints, increase milk to one cup, add ½ cup cocoa powder and substitute 1 cup chopped Andes candies for chocolate chips.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Tonia Edens added these helpful hints: I added 1 cup coconut flakes to batter and drizzled the bread with a cream cheese glaze with coconut flakes for a final touch!
Mint Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!