Made with fresh strawberries, Strawberry Amish Friendship Bread makes a fun and festive recipe! It’s perfect recipe for a Fourth of July picnic. This Amish Friendship Bread can also be made with frozen strawberries anytime. Bake this recipe and top with a big dollop of whipped cream for a great substitute for strawberry shortcake.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Made with fresh strawberries, Strawberry Amish Friendship Bread makes a fun and festive recipe!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!