Made with fresh strawberries, Strawberry Amish Friendship Bread makes a fun and festive recipe! It’s perfect recipe for a Fourth of July picnic. This Amish Friendship Bread can also be made with frozen strawberries anytime. Bake this recipe and top with a big dollop of whipped cream for a great substitute for strawberry shortcake.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Strawberry Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!