Can’t wait for the next round of Girls Scout Cookie Sales? This Girl Scout Samoa Amish Friendship Bread recipe should do the trick. Blend these caramel and chocolate flavors and top with a little toasted coconut!
If you’ve got some Girl Scout Samoas, they make a great addition to this recipe. Dulce de Leche cream is a caramel-like sweetened condensed milk found in most grocery stores in the Mexican/International aisle or by the evaporated milk. You could easily make this bread without using this but it is a tasty addition.
Can’t wait for the next round of Girls Scout Cookie Sales? This Girl Scout Samoa Amish Friendship Bread recipe should do the trick.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Dulce de Leche cream
- 1 box Royal Flan instant pudding
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding small
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ box Girl Scout Samoa Cookies crushed
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients up to the flour.
- Pour half of the batter into another bowl.
One bowl gets the following mixed in: Royal Flan pudding and Dulce de Leche cream.
The other bowl gets the following mixed in: instant chocolate pudding, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and ¼ cup of the coconut.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Pour the yellow batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Pour the chocolate batter evenly on top of the yellow batter.
Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of coconut, sugar-cocoa mixture and add a few crushed Samoa cookies on top of bread.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!