Girl Scout Tagalongs create the perfect chocolate peanut butter twist in this Girl Scout Tagalong Amish Friendship Bread recipe.
Want more cookie crunch? Stir in 1 cup of crushed Taglongs into the vanilla batter. Top muffins straight out of the oven with mini chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.
Girl Scout Tagalong Amish Friendship Bread
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1 box Girl Scout Tagalongs
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed up to the flour.
- Pour half the mixed batter into another bowl.
- To one bowl, add chocolate pudding, coffee and chocolate chips.
- To the other bowl, add peanut butter and vanilla pudding.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cocoa powder.
- Pour the vanilla batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Evenly pour peanut butter chips on top of the batter.
- Pour chocolate batter evenly on top and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cocoa mixture and crushed Tagalongs.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!