This Lemon Amish Friendship Bread is one of our super easy recipes. It’s a recipe with a citrusy twist with a bright burst of flavor!
If you’re a lemon lover, this recipe definitely needs to go on your “To Bake” list. For an extra lemon-y boost, mix half the lemon zest into the batter, about ½ tablespoon.
Want to dress this recipe up a little? Once the bread has cooled, drizzle with our Easy Vanilla Glaze and sprinkle the remaining lemon zest into the glaze before it sets.
Lemon Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except grated lemon zest and dusting sugar.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a ½ cup sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle with lemon zest and the remaining sugar on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!