A simple, bright burst of lemon and delicate crunch of pine nuts make this Lemon Pine Nut Amish Friendship Bread recipe the perfect tea time accompaniment. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Lucia Ciattaglia for submitting this recipe!
Lemon Pine Nut Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed including lemon juice and zest, adding the pine nuts last.
- Line the pans with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter evenly into cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool then sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on the top.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!