This Chocolate White Chocolate Marble Amish Friendship Bread is both delicious and decorative, the perfect recipe for parties or dessert with the family.
While most of our recipes use one cup of Amish Friendship Bread, this recipe uses two cups of Amish Friendship Bread starter and yields four loaves of Amish Friendship Bread.
You can simply layer the different batters, or if you’re feeling adventurous, you can use a toothpick to swirl the batters together like Kitchen Friend Kira Endicott did in these fun photos!
Chocolate White Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
White Chocolate Batter
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Butter and flour baking dish, 4 loaf pans or 4 8" round cakes.
- In two separate mixing bowls, add all the ingredients for the white chocolate batter in one and the chocolate batter in the other. Mix until incorporated; do not overmix.
- Using two different measuring cups, scoop ⅓ cup of the chocolate batter and pour in the middle of each baking pan.
- Use the other measuring cup to scoop ⅓ cup of the white chocolate batter and pour into the middle of the chocolate batter in each pan
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, alternating chocolate to white chocolate until all the batter is used.
- Tap the baking pans on the counter to remove any bubbles and even out the batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!